In this victorious day, I'm reminded of so many of God's blessings. Now that I feel I'm about to enter new grounds, now that I share in having a heart for La Salle, I'm so excited =D But as Irene warned me a while ago, the way will not be smooth. I chanced upon this verse while reading an email and it just really spoke to me:
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
(1 Corinthians 16:13)
I believe we should always remember this as we answer the call of the Great Commission. There will be roadblocks , disappointments and persecutions. But let's keep holding on for God, for He said:
Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen our stakes. For you will spread out to the right and to the left; your descendants will dispossess nations and settle in their desolate cities.
Isaiah 54:2-3
Friends, God is for us.
Do not be afraid; you will not suffer shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated.
Isaiah 54:4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment